Flender Cavex Replacement Capabilities
Compare Cone Drive’s lead time, delivery integrity, and application expertise to your Flender Cavex experience, and you will be extremely satisfied.
Our lead-times are 2 to 7 days for standard units and gearsets up to 445,000 in.lb. (50,278 Nm), and our on-time delivery integrity is 99%. We also have the ability to match a Flender Cavex ratio exactly. Because of Cone Drive’s double-enveloping gearing–with higher torque ratings–you will not have to worry about performance issues.
Cone Drive’s double-enveloping worm gear speed reducers are designed for all applications that require extremely high torque and accuracy in a quiet, compact package. Cone Drive’s speed reducers have higher shock resistance, greater endurance to withstand heavy starting and stopping loads, and can easily transmit two to three times as much torque as typical worm gearing. Precision is increased, and backlash, chatter and noise are minimized.
Built To last
- True double-enveloping gear geometry provide up to 600% more contact at the gear mesh for improved load sharing
- Higher torque capacity with no increase in size
- Increased durability and longer gear life
- High shock load resistance – up to 300% overload capacity. Able to withstand high starting and stopping loads
- Greater precision, lower backlash due to the inherent characteristics of double enveloping design