Model HP Servo Drive
As servo motor capacity increases, Cone Drive is meeting the needs of the marketplace by offering reducers capable of higher torque demands. Only in the Model HP will you get true double-enveloping worm gear technology, unsurpassed in the market where both performance and positional accuracy are demanded.
- Center Distances: 3.00", 3.50" and 4.00"
- Servo Motor Frames: Up to 260mm square
- Output Torque: Up to 19,160 lb-in (single reduction)
- Gear Ratios: from 5:1 to 60:1 in single reduction and up to 3,600:1 in double reduction
- Multiple levels of backlash from zero to 15 arcminutes
- Multiple output options: Solid / Hollow / Shrink Disc
|Accepts all servo manufacturers||No need for customers to design their own motor adapter plates|
|Uses current Model HP||Easy to upgrade current Model HP where a new servo motor is needed|
|Zero backlash coupling||Maximizes overall stiffness and ensures proper fit of couplings|
|Multiple levels of backlash||Options for positional accuracy|
|Double-enveloping gearing||Highest capacity allows customers smaller envelope or improved reliability|
|Multiple output shaft options||Available in solid, multiple hollow bores and shrink disc|