Model RG Servo Drive
The Servo Model RG is a compact right angle precision drive providing an economical solution for your general automation applications.
Built around the Cone Drive double-enveloping worm technology, the Model RG is available in standard and low backlash options with hollow shaft standard provide you with complete flexibility in design.
- Cast iron housing and double enveloping gear technologies provide a rugged, reliable package for your dynamic servo application.
- Quiet and smooth running
- Double seals throughout for reliable leak free operation
- Integrated motor bell with custom manufactured adapter plates to fit any servo motor easily
- Universal housing factory filled with synthetic lubricant enable mounting in any position
- Case Sizes: 15, 20, 25, 30 and 35
- Output Torque: Up to 7800 lb.in. (880 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60 (all ratios exact)
- Input Options: Any servo or stepper motor
- Output Options: Solid shaft, keyed hollow shaft, Shrink Disc hollow shaft
The Model RG is proudly made in the USA.