Series P Precision Planetary Gearhead
Series P high precision inline planetary servo drive will satisfy your most demanding automation applications.
The compact, cube design, universal housing with precision bearings and precision honed planetary gearing provides high torque density while offering high positioning performance. Series P offers exact ratios from 3:1 through 40:1 with the highest efficiency and lowest backlash in the industry.
- Precision honed planetary gearing offers high torque capacity and high efficiency.
- Lowest noise levels in the industry, as low as 58dB(A)
- High precision with backlash less than 3 arc minutes
- Permanently lubricated with synthetic grease at the factory, lifetime-sealed housing with IP65 protection
- 20,000 hour life rating, accepts input speeds to 10,000 rpm
- Patented clamping arrangement provides error free motor mounting
- Case Sizes: 70, 90, 115, 142 and 190
- Output Torque: Up to 1800 Nm (15,900 lb.in.)
- Gear Ratios: Up to 100:1 in two stages
- Input Options: Fits any servo motor
- Output Options: Solid shaft, no key