Series W - WhisperDrive high precision servo gearheads are ideal for your most demanding motion control applications. Inside the WhisperDrive is Cone Drive's true double-enveloping worm gearset. Offered in standard, low and zero backlash versions, you can always find the right solution for your application.
- Double-enveloping worm gearing provides high torque capacity, high efficiency, quiet and smooth running, and high torsional rigidity.
- Factory filled with synthetic gear oil, double oil seals and O-rings provide IP65 protection and leak free operation.
- Standard hollow shaft provides compact mounting which saves space and not needing a coupling saves cost.
- Integrated zero backlash bellows coupling provides fast, error-free alignment.
- Piloted motor flange mounts directly to any servomotor, NEMA motor, or IEC motor
- Three levels of Precision available: Absolute zero backlash for life, low backlash as low as 3 arc minutes and standard backlash.
- Case Sizes: 38, 51, 64, 76 and 89
- Output Torque: Up to 7800 lb.in. (880 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60 (all ratios exact)
- Input Options: Solid shaft, servo motor mount
- Output Options: Solid shaft, keyed hollow shaft, shrink disc hollow shaft
The Series W is proudly made in the USA.