Series S Servo Reducer
The Series S is an general purpose servo rated gear head featuring flexibility in an affordable package.
The Series S is an affordable servo rated reducer ideally suited for both the packaging and general automation market. The flexibility of the Series S means you can have any output shaft configuration you need hollow, solid, left, right, or double extended you can even change on the fly. Featuring Conex gearing, the Series S is the highest rated reducer of it's type.
Series S Product Features
Please find below a brief summary of the new Series S servo rated gear head product features.
- ConexTM gearing
- Standard hollow bore with plug-in single or double extended shafts.
- Double sealed input
- Zero backlash clamp style coupling
- Smooth exterior, IP55 lightweight aluminum housing
- Vent free and shipped lubed for life with synthetic oil
- Direct drop in against most US worm gear manufacturers
Series S Product Specifications
Please find below a brief summary of the new Series S servo rated gear head product specifications.
- Center Distances (inch): 1.33, 1.54, 1.97, 2.38, 3.00, 3.54
- Servo Motor Capacity: Up to 7.5 kW
- Gear Ratios: 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60
- Output Options: Hollow / Solid (single or double)
- Mounting Components: Output feet
The Series S Servo Reducer is proudly made in the USA.