Extruder Drive Worm Gear Reducer
Extruder Drive Reducers are designed for screw pressures up to 10,000 P.S.I. or 68,948kPa. The thrust bearing on the output shaft will provide capacity to take the screw thrust directly without additional external bearings.
This convenient thrust arrangement is integrally mounted within the double-enveloping worm gear reducer to produce a rugged, compact drive package for all your extruder requirements.
Reliable & Compact
- True double-enveloping gear geometry provide up to 600% more contact at the gear mesh for improved load sharing
- Rigid thrust housing with taper roller thrust bearing
- Double output oil seals for leak free operation
- Increased durability and longer gear life
- Case Sizes: 35, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100, 120
- Output Torque: Up to 10,000 psi (68950 kPa)
- Gear Ratios: Up to 70:1 in single stage
- Input Options: Solid shaft, NEMA flange
- Output Options: Integral thrust bearing