Series B Right Angle Worm Gear
The Series B Conex right angle worm geared motors and reducers provide a highly flexible and compact solution to meet the low to medium power range.
With power capabilities up to 20HP and maximum output torque capacity of 5,000 lb in., the Series B can provide design flexibility with lasting performance.
The Series B benefits from more than 200 years of cumulative experience in the design and manufacture of high quality mechanical power transmission solutions. With features like our patented motor connection and the unique Swift Kit concept, Series B is the answer for your right angle drive requirements.
The Complete Package
- Conex inside - new worm gear geometry provides high capacity and high efficiency
- Manufactured and assembled from a family of modular kits for quick delivery
- Patented motor connection eliminates fretting corrosion and provides easy motor removal
- Hollow bore standard for maximum flexibility
- Dimensionally interchangeable with other major manufacturers
- Case Sizes: 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 08, 09, 10, 11
- Output Torque: Up to 5,000 lb.in. (565 Nm)
- Gear Ratios: Up to 3600:1 in double reduction
- Input Options: Solid shaft, NEMA flange, metric IEC and servo
- Output Options: Solid shaft, hollow shaft
The Series B Right Angle Worm Gear is proudly made in the USA.