Motion Control Industry Driven by Cone DriveAutomating today’s motion control machinery requires a depth of knowledge in both application and deployment of servo gearing. Cone Drive application engineers understand the requirement for low-backlash, smooth running, high overload capacity in motion control gearing. They also understand the need for easy adaptability to all vendors servomotors. Cone Drive selection guides include all motion control critical specifications to allow easy, accurate gearbox selection. Cone Drive’s rugged RG and HP series double-enveloping worm gears are available in the widest range of gear ratios, output shaft and mounting configurations in the industry allowing motion control engineers ultimate flexibility in application. Cone Drive, the most trusted name in high performance servo quality gearing.
Cone Drive provides solutions for MoCo Engineering's lumber stackers. Cone Drive provides solutions for MoCo Engineering's lumber stackers. Cone Drive provides gearing solutions for Stelron's indexers. Cone Drive provides gearing solutions for Stelron's indexers.
Driven Motion for:
Product DetailsAs the world leader in double-enveloping worm gearing, the durability and precision of our standard gearing solutions are well suited to the rigorous demands of the entertainment industry, and are so quiet you won't even know they're running.
- Cone Drive reducers are quiet, minimizing performance distractions
- Cone Drive's Engineers are experts in providing custom solutions for high ratios and low speeds
- All of Cone Drive's double enveloping products are capable of handling 300% overload capacity and come with a 5 year warranty
- Cone Drive's Accudrive line is perfect for advanced Servo Motion profile on stages and sets
- Cone Drive's Series A features a smaller housing capable of accommodating tight applications
- Made in America – Traverse City, Michigan & Ludington, Michigan
- Full service engineering group available to help select the right solution for your application